The Inventory Supervisor is responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, and performing daily analyses to support the Manufacturing operation. They are responsible for mentoring and developing their team in sound inventory management practices and driving a culture of safety. The Inventory Supervisor is cross functional and requires a focus on supporting the uninterrupted operation of the manufacturing line.
- Exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality when working with staff, projects, and proprietary information.
- Manage inventory tracking system to record deliverables, shipments, and stock levels.
- Evaluate deliveries, shipments, and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Maintain clean, organized, and safe warehouse operations wherever material is stored, both inside and outside.
- Plan and support kitting requirements within the Manufacturing operation.
- Maintain system inventory transactions.
- Propose improvement opportunities to reduce cost and complexity within the supply chain.
- Routine Kanban review on a set schedule to ensure in direct material is stocked as needed.
- Oversight of all equipment to receive, warehouse, and deliver material within all aspects of our operation.
- Drive cost control and budget oversight to reduce waste and drive cost reduction opportunities.
- Develop standard operating procedures with respect to inventory management.
- Monitor demand and analyze data to forecast future supply and logistical needs with respect to inventory management and capacity.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience with ERP systems is required.
Minimum of 1 year in manufacturing and/ or construction related industry with progressive inventory management experience is required.