C Talent, an award-winning talent management company and growing start-up that represents high profile Deaf & Disabled talent. We are hiring a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to be the right hand of our CEO. With your experience and talents, you’ll be able to lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective. Our ideal candidate has extensive experience within the entertainment, advertising and media industries, and has lived experience with disability. We have our eye out for a COO with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative and inclusive point of view.
Objectives of this Role
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive, accessible culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for improvement
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Directly oversee operations and accounting, and partner with the CEO on projects
- Monitor team members performances, tracking and establishing corrective measures as needed.
- Prepare reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in executive leadership positions
- Leadership skills, and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork Skills
Time, Location and Compensation
Flexible work hours, flexible location - we have an office in Hollywood that is available for use 24/7. We currently spend one or two days there together a week, but remote is fine as well. $57,000 annual, eligible for bonuses.
Call To Action
To submit your application, questions, and/or any access requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
C Talent is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.