Based in Washington, D.C., Quorum is a fast-growing software company and is the leading provider of workflow software and information services for government affairs professionals across the corporations, non-profits, associations, and governmental end-markets. Quorum allows users to manage stakeholder engagement, launch grassroots advocacy campaigns, and track legislative activity at all levels of government, including federal, state and local.
Quorum provides mission-critical solutions to public affairs professionals for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and 30+ countries around the globe. Quorum serves over 2,000 customers globally including over 50% of the Fortune 100, and has over 350 team members across the globe. The company recently acquired Capitol Canary, a market leader in grassroots advocacy software.
As the Operations Admin, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing our customer success platform to ensure that Quorum is maximizing the value of our customer data. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing to identify and implement process improvements and best practices, and to leverage our CRM’s capabilities to drive customer engagement, retention, and growth.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: You’ll have the opportunity to get to know our Customer Success team and familiarize yourself with our tech stack.
- First Month: You’ll complete your onboarding and begin handling basic requests and needs. This will include producing basic reports and changes.
- First Six Months: You’ll be responsible for deploying new customizations and improvements to our systems, as well as conducting quality assurance checks and troubleshooting technical issues.
- First Year: You’ll continue to provide ongoing analysis, development, and implementation of scalable business processes on the Customers Success team. This will include the development of playbooks, calls to action, and the optimization of our tech stack to maximize team members’ productivity in support of our customer base.
- You'll be the CRM expert, designing and implementing rules, playbooks, and workflows to configure and customize our CRM to meet the evolving needs of Quorum's teams.
- You'll create reports and dashboards that will be the envy of the customer success world. Your insights into key metrics like adoption, usage, churn risks, and renewal rates will provide invaluable visibility and help drive our success.
- You'll be the bridge builder, collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and implement process improvements and best practices, and ensuring that our CRM is seamlessly integrated with other systems and tools used by the organization.
- You'll be the go-to person for CRM related inquiries and issues. Your ongoing training and support will make Gainsight CRM users across the organization feel like experts of the platform.
- You'll be the data detective, monitoring and maintaining data integrity within Gainsight to ensure that all customer data is accurate and up-to-date.
- You'll stay up-to-date on the CRM’s capabilities and features, actively identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement to recommend.
- You'll be the documentation master, developing and maintaining documentation and training materials to support CRM users across the organization.
- You'll be the project superhero, managing Gainsight-related projects from planning to execution to optimize the platform and drive business value.
About the Customer Success Team
- As the face of Quorum, we ensure that every client has an amazing experience from start to finish.
- We bring government affairs best practices to life through engaging team and individual product demonstrations and training that set our clients up for success.
- Our dedication to every user's success means we tackle challenges with lightning-fast speed and boundless creativity.
- We're staunch advocates for our clients, proactively identifying and responding to diverse use cases with tailored solutions.
- We don't just develop software—we develop personal relationships with our users and our team, building trust and connection with everyone we work with.
- We're a tight-knit team that supports one another at every turn, ensuring that both our team and our clients achieve success together.
- At Quorum, we don't just work together—we hang out together, collaborate on big ideas, and value each other's unique perspectives.
Our Work Environment
- We are a hybrid team with flexible work options: work remotely or choose to come into our vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office - both together and remote, which we call Quorum Fun events.
Do you want to learn what it's like to have a real impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works? If so, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!
- Base Salary: R$6000,00 - R$10000,00 monthly (commensurate with experience). - Note that this is a CLT opportunity.
- Standard Brazil Holidays
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- Mental and Dental Care by SulAmérica
- Monthly Professional Development/Mental Health stipend
- Subscription to Alura learning platform
- Alelo Food Voucher
- Incompany English classes with a native speaker teacher
- Free Subscription to the Calm app
- Invest in Yourself Days - one day per quarter is dedicated to your professional development!
- Bi-annual Hackathons
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Virtual and in-person team events
- Bright sunlit open office concept with your dedicated desk (if you want it)
- Inclusion & Diversity Affinity Groups to support belonging
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- CLT Working Contract.
If you are re-applying, we recommend waiting for a six month time frame since the last application!
For any questions regarding any open roles on our team, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please submit your resume in English.
Quorum Is Working to Advance Pay Equity: What Does That Mean For You?
In an effort to continue to build a diverse and inclusive work environment that advances pay equity, Quorum has implemented a “No Negotiation” policy for base salary for new hires for roles that are currently staffed by three or more team members. This means that candidates for the CRM Admin role cannot negotiate Quorum’s base salary offer.
Here’s our promise to you:
- We will not ask you what you are currently earning.
- We will consider years of relevant experience, relevant professional certifications/education, and performance expectations in setting what we believe is a competitive, fair base salary offer.
- We will be transparent about our compensation structure (see above) so that all candidates have equal access to compensation information and can make an informed decision about whether or not Quorum is the right workplace for them.
If you are interested in learning more about how negotiation impacts pay equity and/or why other start-ups have decided to implement a “No Negotiation” policy of some type, here are a few resources: Project Include, AAUW, Ministry for Women, Magoosh.
Note: Quorum does not endorse or verify any of the information provided in the resources on the impact of negotiation on pay equity. We provide these resources simply to increase awareness of a topic we believe is important for both employers and candidates to consider.