As a Data Scientist you will be a core member of one of our nimble- cross-functional teams – disrupting from inside of a global powerhouse. You will help build our next generation of advanced analytics products using AI- Data Science- and Machine Learning. Examples of problems you will solve include helping R&D determine the next generation of household products- revolutionizing consumer engagement with personally relevant content- and reinventing our supply chain to eliminate food waste. Furthermore- you will:
- Deliver systematic approaches and integrating work into products and tools with a trailblazing team of data engineers- analysts- developers- and sometimes chefs.
- Create repeatable- interpretable- dynamic- scalable models as the heart of new statistical products.
- Engineer new features by using your business acumen to improve analytical models.
- Collaborate to refine best practices and deploy best-in-class solutions.
- Evangelize the value of data-driven decision-making.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a Bachelor’s in Data Science- Computer Science- Engineering- or Statistics with 5+ years of experience.
- You have expertise in Python and/or R and are eager to learn other languages.
- You are proficient in machine learning to deliver clustering- time series- classification- regression- anomaly detection- simulation- and optimization queries.
- You have an aptitude in Big Data technologies like Hadoop- Spark- or distributed databases like Redshift and Snowflake.