The Sales Analyst- DDT supports our Account Managers within our distribution population. This position will provide analytical support for the broader team and handle organization duties for the team's resources including pricing files- financial tools and contract management. The Sales Analyst- DDT focuses on data analytics and bringing business intelligence to the team.
Due to team connectivity- we would prefer this position to reside near Chicago- Illinois or Rogers- Arkansas.
- Build Kraft Heinz business with customer measured by profitable sales growth- share gains- revenue targets- promotional programs & new and core item introductions/distribution.
- Cross functional collaboration with other Kraft Heinz teams.
- Manage product supply status through efficient communication with supply chain to minimize revenue loss and maintain customer prioritization.
- Integrates data from a variety of sources to develop impactful customer-specific selling stories in support of key category business building initiatives.
- Create and monitor data reports to analyze trends.
- Manage seamless execution of business operation.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in analytics- sales- customer management and/or account management- preferably for a CPG company.
- Excellent planning- oral- and written communication.
- Experience in applying a customer-first mentality for effective customer management and selling to achieve objectives.
- Strong analytical skills; Use and understanding of syndicated data; develop comprehensive business plans by analyzing category and segment performance and influences customer to achieve category objectives.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel- PowerPoint- Word.
- Excel skills to include working with V-lookups- Pivot Tables- and miscellaneous data aggregation- manipulation formulas.
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
#LI-Location: Chicago- IL; Bentonville- AR- Rogers- AR