You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
We are looking for an Outlet Planner who will bring clarity, management, organization and above all else, personality to our Retail team. It is important to us that you have the desire to manage the execution of all activities that are necessary to produce manufacturing ready products.
About the Job
- Pre-season responsibilities will include providing hindsight input from previous seasons
- Incorporate in-season knowledge to positively affect buy plans
- Partner with planning and merchandising to develop assortment financial plans based on distribution strategy
- In-season, respond to sku demand insights by door through rigorous size analysis
- Fulfill demand through stock-to-sales analysis
- Create regional weather trends
- Conduct cluster analysis
- Make recommendations on product placement, product consolidation and sell-through opportunities
- Communicate with production to ensure execution resulting in maximizing store trends and sell-through successes, and minimizing markdown and liability
- Help with model stock management and model revisions
- Post-season, recap and assess store performance based on the execution of distribution projects and report essential market hindsight's best practices
- Bachelor's Degree, however a combination of college education and related work experience may be used as a substitute
- Minimum 2 years of wholesale or retail experience
- Consistently display the ability to grow a store and consumer segment to classification resulting in a positive ROI for the business
- Expert knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel (can perform complex functions) and Outlook
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills; especially when it comes to working directly with senior level directors
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 50% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
Remote - USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME