You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
About the Role
The Strategy Manager, Digital Transformation will support the Director, Digital Transformation in ensuring the delivery of LS&Co. digital transformation, an enterprise-wide priority. You will be responsible for leading the discovery, implementation, optimization and benefit delivery of key digital-enabled processes and ways of working. You will need to have an understanding of emerging digital trends as well as own key analyses and market perspectives to inform the broader strategic direction.
- Lead the development and implementation of digital transformation initiatives within Global Brand in partnership with business and technology partners. Develop business models in order to secure investment. Set and track project timelines and success metrics. Optimize processes and ways of working to deliver identified benefits
- Partner with Global Brand teams in designing digitally-enabled marketing and creative processes and ways of working. Coordinate with cross-functional partners in order to evaluate and recommend operational and process improvements
- Support Global Brand teams in delivering continued optimization and improvement of digital capabilities, processes and KPIs in partnership with cross-functional partners
- Define, evaluate and prioritize incremental opportunities. Structure analyses, consult with internal and external experts, ensure effective leverage of insights to define solutions and evaluate project attractiveness and feasibility
- Own key processes to track and ensure delivery of progress, success metrics and benefits for enterprise-wide digital transformation. Coordinate cross-functional workstreams during the diagnosis/evaluation, design/development, implementation planning and execution phases
- Deliver key perspectives on emerging trends and technologies that deliver increased speed to market, sensing and driving trends and agile responses to consumer needs and market movements. Grow into a trusted advisor on a broad range of issues related to digital transformation
- Participate in cross-functional workstreams that deliver enterprise-wide transformation priorities; represent brand and digital transformation point of view in business, technology and initiative reviews
- 4 – 6+ years experience in a strategic role at a top brand, technology company or at a top-tier consulting firm with a focus in consumer goods/retail or technology; MBA preferred
- Proven record in core business model or business process improvement; experience in partnering with engineers and developers to deliver a digital experience preferred
- Understanding of digital ways of working and the marketing value chain for a brand
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills and ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels, across multiple functions and drive participation and collaboration
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to meet new requirements and a dynamic job environment
- Intellectual curiosity with a passion for digital and technology trends
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; high proficiency in Excel and willingness to learn new tools
We are open to candidates in all US locations, as long as you are willing to work PST hours on occasion.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 50% off regular-price merchandise
Remote - USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME