You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
The Market Trends Manager facilitates organizational understanding of and provides perspective on the consumer and marketplace with fact-based analyses and insights. You'll manage research projects globally aimed at understanding the essential players in the marketplace to promote growth for our brands. You will be the voice of the consumer as you work with partners across the organization to obtain key insights that help influence our strategies.
This role will be a part of the Global Marketplace Insights function of LS&Co.
About the Job
- Provide integrated analyses using both quantitative and qualitative research to provide an understanding of the external environment and actions partners must take to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
- Lead reporting of marketplace and brand performance data to inform global and regional strategies to LS&Co. stakeholders. Manage third-party agencies to help accomplish projects. Ensure that data requests and scheduled reports are delivered.
- Work with Insights and collaborators to determine research needs. Ensure projects are managed and delivered in a compelling and accurate way against business goals.
- Help shape a culture of deep, consumer understanding that becomes internalized by business partners and becomes a foundational element for key decisions and the go-to-market process.
- Develop working relationships with partners to ensure applicable insight.
- Education: B.A. or B.S.; MBA a plus
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a consumer-focused research or consulting role
- Experience in both quantitative and qualitative research techniques; brand tracking experience is a plus
- MS Office Proficiency
- Comfortable working in a global environment; experience with market research in multiple countries is a plus
- Experience working with syndicated data (e.g. Nielsen, IRI, NPD, GfK) is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to help partners frame key issues
- Ability to operate in a collaborative, team-based, performance-driven manner
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 50% off regular-price merchandise
Remote - USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME