You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
We're looking for a Graphic Designer to join our global creative team. You'll partner with all leaders to build brand visuals across all channels, enhancing the LS&Co. experience and overseeing the development of the brand and design standards, both domestically and internationally. You will report to our Art Director of Global Brand Creative and is based in Levi's® Plaza, our headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
About the Job
- Help conceptualize, design and build seasonal campaigns for our "Live in Levi's®" global marketing creative, including: levi.com, blog, email, social media, digital paid media, windows, in-store, print advertising, outdoor advertising. Implement the Global Brand Marketing priorities into goals and apply brand expectations to all creative deliverables.
- Design into creative concepts that are on strategy and create fresh ideas/solutions. Use visual design, creative ideation, compositional sensibilities, typographic rules, and user journey optimization to translate creative concepts into materials for internal and external consumers.
- Partner with copywriters and other graphic designers to ensure all creative is aligned and communicate an on-brand message. Accomplish all identified marketing project goals for visual design, brand strategy and user experience.
- Demonstrate cultural awareness with regards to social media content and platforms. Keep updated with trends, e-commerce technology, social media, graphic design, photography and video techniques— propose new ideas and share this knowledge with the team.
- Ensure all design layouts are optimized for end-use and delivered according to specifications, production standards, color quality standards, and digital requirements. Maintain an up-to-date and organized set of files for project archive. Partner with production team during final stages to ensure optimized and accurate file standards.
- Contribute to weekly / daily team discussions with creative and project management to reduce issues/ensure projects stay on brand and on schedule. Participate in department, status, direction, presentation and feedback meetings to offer creative input and ensure that all assigned work is communicated and informed back to partners.
- Bachelor's Degree or advanced degree in Graphic Design or other related areas.
- 3+ years of work experience as a graphic designer, including retail/fashion/apparel brand experience, ideally working within an internal consumer brand environment or advertising agency.
- Expert knowledge of typography and graphic design principles, with a solid creative portfolio of produced work.
- Knowledge of fashion brands/fashion designers and how their brands translate across digital and non-digital channels and platforms.
- Experience presenting work/articulating design goals in a meeting environment to peers and leaders.
- Knowledge of best practices for both web and pre-press print execution; understanding of both digital and print advertising in all facets and stages of development ideal.
- Experience with the online web development process, coding language, digital / video file format standards, browser compatibility, and function of UX / wire fames and information architecture.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, Acrobat), Figma, digital and video / motion tools and production technologies, including: HTML / CSS, CMS tool for web (working knowledge of Contenstack is a plus), mobile / tablet, e-commerce, wireframes, prototyping, social media platforms, digital paid media and blogs.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 50% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
Remote - USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME