Sr. Account/Financial Analyst | Remote
OSG is a global provider of leading customer engagement and payment solutions. We help clients integrate critical customer interactions to optimize working capital and drive profitable business growth. Our solutions aim to connect the entire customer experience by aligning transactional, payment, and marketing touchpoints for simplified operations and smarter engagement. Plugging into the power of our innovative technology and data-driven insights, we curate tailored, digital-first strategies for a range of industries. The goal: to modernize processes and create frictionless experiences. Our clients benefit from a partnership that values simplicity, security, and connectivity—for today's environment and tomorrow's innovation.
OSG captures the moments of intersection between transactional, payment, and marketing services to holistically engage customers across platforms. We create more connected customer experiences by simplifying your business processes; transforming your operations; and unifying all communication touchpoints. Our comprehensive solutions embrace the modern consumer’s lifecycle, streamline the payment process, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
This position reports into the Corporate Controller and will interact regularly with division controllership teams and others within the broader finance team in support of general accounting, financial reporting, tax, audit, treasury and other finance activities/initiatives.
Key member of the corporate team supporting finance, including: accounting & reporting, forecasting/budgeting, compliance and controls.
• Support the Corporate Controller with Corporate Accounting/Reporting activities.
• Recurring Accounting/Reporting activities to include Journal Entries, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, financial analysis, Consolidation, corporate allocations, fixed assets and Accounting Package preparation. As needed, assist with technical accounting research and implementation of new accounting standards.
• Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting, as well as variance analysis, including the consolidation of results and analyses for multiple businesses.
• Support on recurring and ad hoc analyses and requests from corporate finance.
• Assist in setting/updating corporate policies and other corporate initiatives.
• Be a thought leader and partner with key stakeholders in support of business initiatives and best practices.
What You Will Need to be Successful
Bachelor's Degree in finance/accounting, or equivalent practical experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
• Proficient with Great Plains or a similar ERP System, and Advanced Excel skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of US GAAP and the accounting close process, including Journal Entries, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Accounting Packages and Consolidations.
• Highly collaborative with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Self-sufficient and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Strategic thinker with the ability to take initiative and adapt quickly to changing priorities through excellent decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• CPA, CMA and/or another professional accreditation a plus.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to accurately compute, forecast and present financial information.
· 3 weeks of paid time off annually
· Medical, dental, vision plans, employee assistance program, as well as life insurance and LTD plans
· Supplemental life insurance
· Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance, respectively
· Flexible Spending Account available
· 401k plan
OSG offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.”