Senior Copywriter (Short-Form)
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest-growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 35% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It's also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched each semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically, and elegantly, creating programs that students can't wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach.
Noodle helps universities bring programs online with flexibility, transparency, alignment, efficiency, and joy. That's why more top universities chose us last year than all other online program managers combined. We are a passionate team of technologists, educators, and experts. Online learning has the potential to transform higher education; if you’re interested in being part of that journey, keep reading!
About the Role:
The Senior Copywriter (Short-Form) is integral in building creative marketing campaigns for our university partners. Reporting to the Senior Art Director, this position is a cross-functional, collaborative role responsible for executing on creative briefs while employing various brand identities.
Successful candidates will be self-starters and employ an entrepreneurial attitude to achieve their goals. A track record of strong performance should be combined with a desire to learn and grow a strategic mindset and adept executional skill set.
As our Senior Copywriter (Short-Form) you will:
- Primarily develop concepts and headlines for digital marketing campaigns
- Have extensive advertising copywriting experience and familiarity with traditional digital marketing channels and tactics
- Have a knowledge base of contemporary marketing strategies
- Create scripts for video advertisements
- Collaborate with Senior Art Director to interpret Creative Briefs and unique value propositions in order to create interesting and dynamic copy that achieves multiple objectives succinctly
- Research University brand guidelines and other relevant documents to inform copy voice, tone and tenor
- Oversee creation of asset-specific copy for new program launches and creative updates with an overarching brand strategy in mind
- Manage and direct content writers to keep them within the overall concept the Specialist (you) have created
- Proactively manage simultaneous deadlines to maintain high-quality work product
- Coordinate with internal teams and colleagues to complete deliverables to needed specifications and timelines
- Synthesize feedback from multiple sources and integrate into revised work product
- Stay informed and current with industry best practices
At Noodle, we hire people who will help us change the future of online education. Even if you don't think you check off every bullet point on this list, we still encourage you to apply! We value both current experience and future potential
- 6-8 Years of relevant previous experience required
- Ability to adapt tone and voice required
- Link to online portfolio/examples of work required
- Experience with G Suite Applications (Docs, Slides, Sheets) preferred
- Awareness of trends in education and technology highly preferred
- Creative thinker open to learning new skills highly preferred
- Work from our beautiful NYC office! OR Work from the comfort of your home office!
- Competitive salary
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + paid holidays + paid sick leave
- Monthly Gym Reimbursement and Membership to premium medical services like One Medical and Eden Health
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth - we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company
Noodle is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.