Based in Washington, D.C., Quorum is a fast-growing software company and is the leading provider of workflow software and information services for government affairs professionals across the corporations, non-profits, associations, and governmental end-markets. Quorum allows users to manage stakeholder engagement, launch grassroots advocacy campaigns, and track legislative activity at all levels of government, including federal, state and local.
Quorum provides mission-critical solutions to public affairs professionals for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and 30+ countries around the globe. Quorum serves over 2,000 customers globally including over 50% of the Fortune 100, and has over 350 team members across the globe. The company recently acquired Capitol Canary, a market leader in grassroots advocacy software.
As a Renewal Specialist, you will contribute to the overall growth of the company by leading the renewal process for a portfolio of assigned clients. You will work closely with Quorum’s Customer Success Managers to understand your clients’ history with the product and build a strategy to ensure each client’s renewal.
This is a quota carrying role and includes responsibility for certain kinds of product upsell.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: You'll learn the history of Quorum, get introduced to colleagues inside the Customer Success team and start learning our culture. You will be introduced to your onboarding mentor, who will be responsible for ensuring your onboarding success. You will also be introduced to the Renewals Playbook along with other relevant systems and assets (Salesforce, etc). Finally, your manager will outline expectations for renewal and upsell performance over your first 12 months.
- First Month: You will participate in renewal sales training to build a baseline understanding of Quorum’s products, primary value propositions and use cases, and buyer personas. During this time you will gain an intimate knowledge of the Quorum’s renewal process and begin reviewing the pipeline of renewals in your portfolio. You may also shadow product demos and Customer Success led training sessions to gain a better understanding of how clients expect to use Quorum’s products.
- First Six Months: After successfully completing sales onboarding, you will assume full ownership of renewals and year-over-year upsells of clients within your portfolio. You will follow the Quorum renewals process and be able to communicate risks and likelihood of renewal of your clients during weekly pipeline renews with your manager.
- First Year: You will demonstrate Quorum’s renewal process and achieve annual renewal and year-over-year upsell quotas. Success in the role requires proving yourself a partner both to the customer success management team and to Quorum’s clients.
- You’re a natural relationship-builder and influencer.
- You persistently explore and uncover client’s business needs and understand how our products benefit their business.
- You are a focused, proactive self-starter, able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- You are meticulous and detail oriented, thrive working through regimented processes, and can maintain a superior level of data hygiene.
- You know how to listen and ask questions before making suggestions while simultaneously being comfortable with objections, overcoming them, and consider your negotiation skills to be highly attuned..
- You’re an advisor and consultant, and above all else you are motivated to close the deal.
About the Customer Success Team
- We’re responsible for ensuring that clients have an amazing experience with Quorum
- We provide team and individual product demonstrations and trainings that promote best practices in the government affairs space
- We are dedicated to every user’s success and address challenges quickly and creatively
- We act as staunch advocates for our clients, including identifying and responding to diverse client use cases
- We take pride in developing personal relationships with our users and our team
- We regularly support one another to ensure the success of our team and our clients
- We're very close as a company—we work together, hang out together, and we value each others' ideas and input
Our Work Environment
- We are a remote-first team with flexible work options: work remotely, or you may choose to come into our office in Belo Horizonte.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office - both together and remote, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, virtual art classes and wine tasting.
- This is a full time CLT opportunity. Base salary: R$10.000 - R$11000 + comission
Do you want to learn what it's like to have a real impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works? If so, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!
- Robust and competitive benefits package fully paid by the company
- Health and Dental insurance
- Flexible food stamp
- Work from home allowance
- English tutoring
- Incentives for your professional growth, such as Alura subscription
- Mental Health incentive
- Flexible working hours
- A highly accountable culture with coaching and development to support personal and professional growth
- Teambuilding activities and lots of collaboration
- An opportunity to meet and interact with leaders from government, organizations, and technology
For any questions regarding any open roles on our team, please reach out to email@example.com
Quorum Is Working to Advance Pay Equity: What Does That Mean For You?
In an effort to continue to build a diverse and inclusive work environment that advances pay equity, Quorum has implemented a “No Negotiation” policy for base salary for new hires for roles that are currently staffed by three or more team members. This means that candidates for the Renewal Specialist role cannot negotiate Quorum’s base salary offer.
Here’s our promise to you:
- We will not ask you what you are currently earning.
- We will consider years of relevant experience, relevant professional certifications/education, and performance expectations in setting what we believe is a competitive, fair base salary offer.
- We will be transparent about our compensation structure (see above) so that all candidates have equal access to compensation information and can make an informed decision about whether or not Quorum is the right workplace for them.
If you are interested in learning more about how negotiation impacts pay equity and/or why other start-ups have decided to implement a “No Negotiation” policy of some type, here are a few resources: Project Include, AAUW, Ministry for Women, Magoosh.
Note: Quorum does not endorse or verify any of the information provided in the resources on the impact of negotiation on pay equity. We provide these resources simply to increase awareness of a topic we believe is important for both employers and candidates to consider.