The Performance Marketing Specialist will join the Dockers Digital team, supporting performance media efforts across Dockers.com, Digital Marketplaces and Retailers (Amazon, Target, Kohl’s, etc). You will be responsible for directing high quality traffic on site and acquiring new customers through paid channels, specifically paid social and affiliate, with the opportunity to explore new marketplaces including social commerce channels. You will get the chance to flex both creative skills and analytical skills – playing an important part in the expression of Dockers brand through marketing, while driving consideration and purchase for the US Dockers Digital businesses.
About the Job:
- Maintain paid media calendar for Dockers.com, outlining campaigns and placements to support seasonal stories, product stories, and promotional events.
- Support Digital Wholesale partners through digital media buys including sponsored products ads and display.
- Manage Ad Ops tasks such as pixel implementation and tracking
- End-to-end campaign execution including creative briefing, creative reviews, flighting and budget allocation
- Stay up to date on industry trends and ensure creative best practices are met across visual marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram)
- Optimize existing campaigns and tactics across paid social platforms.
- Test new social platforms, audiences, ad formats, placements, and creative. Measure the success of tests, gain learnings and insights, and iterate.
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies with the existing Affiliate program (through commission structure and premium placement investment) and test into new Affiliate partners and tactics.
- Share learnings and best practices with internal regional partners across EU and LATAM
- Report on channel performance on a weekly and monthly cadence, ensuring traffic and revenue growth while maintaining steady return
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years experience in e-commerce marketing and/or performance marketing. Agency experience a plus.
- Proficiency in marketing channel management such as Facebook Ads, Impact Radius
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, etc.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to communicate and partner effectively across internal teams and 3rd parties
- Experience in apparel or other branded consumer goods preferred
Remote - USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME