HR Seasonal Recruiter Job Description
We are looking for a Seasonal Recruiter with full cycle recruiting experience- from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees- in Manufacturing.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases- social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page- social media- job boards and internally
- Track and report recruiting KPI’s such as applicant flow and retention
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
- Track and manage multiple programs such as referral or retention bonuses/payouts
- Work alongside with supporting departments/managers
- HR related experience.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication- organization- and interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing- reference checks- etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Excel- PowerPoint and Word.