Swiftly is a mission-driven company and a big data platform for transportation. The platform weaves data analytics, intuitive visualizations, and real-time predictive technologies into applications that drive smarter decisions for public transit agencies. Today, over 5,500 transit professionals in over 90 cities across the globe use Swiftly to improve transportation for over 1.5 billion passenger trips per year.
The Lead Demand Generation Manager is an important role in our mission to help public transit agencies deliver fast, reliable transit service to their city. This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA and will report to the Chief Marketing Officer. Remote applicants in the Pacific Time Zone will be considered as well.
At Swiftly we firmly believe in the power and importance of creating world-class brand interactions and experiences that directly contribute to the success of the business.
As the Lead Demand Generation Manager, you’ll run a small but growing global demand generation team that is the heartbeat of our B2B enterprise SaaS pipeline generation engine. You will create programs that help our potential and current customers make their buying decisions with Swiftly in mind. You’ll partner closely with the sales and customer success team to define and execute the most impactful ABM marketing campaigns for their respective target accounts.
You’ll manage the growth pipeline and ensure we have the right programs in place to meet our quarterly and annual growth objectives. You will pay close attention to the details and budgets for each campaign that we execute. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with superb organization, fresh ideas, and a knack for marketing that impacts revenue.
Beyond the Skills:
- We are looking for candidates who are passionate about mobility, sustainability, or mission-oriented projects that have a significant real-world impact. Ideal candidates encompass the core values of our company:
- Team. You’re a team player that believes in working with others to accomplish big goals.
- Communication. You believe openness and honesty underpin effective communication.
- Feedback. You’re a voracious learner. You seek and give constructive feedback to improve your practice.
- Growth. You are passionate about our work of growing the smart transit industry.
- Diversity. You cherish other perspectives and opinions.
- Impact. You regularly evaluate the return on investment to optimize for positive impact.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options for every employee
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Home office setup reimbursement
- Monthly cell/internet reimbursement
- Monthly Education Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work environment
- 17 paid holidays - including 4 holidays in months without US national holidays in 2021
- 8 fully paid weeks of leave for child birth/adoption
We are a truly mission-driven culture that is set to change the world of transit
Don’t just hit the apply button. We want to hear more about you. Tell us:
- Why are you passionate about mobility?
- What interests you about Swiftly?
We are an equal opportunity employer - we are committed to a workplace that is as dynamic, diverse, and passionate as the communities we serve.
Because we work with public agencies, we participate in E-Verify.